WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Follow Your Dream..


This has been quite a summer. A wonderful magical summer. And the magic continues...

For the past few weeks I've been taking flying lessons. And I just received my private pilot's license. Can you imagine!

I flew home and surprised everyone. Then my darling Fred suggested we take a trip around the world. This time, in my very own airplane!
Yes, Fred bought me this lovely airplane while I was still in flight school. Fred still has most of his lottery winnings, as we wound up on a banana boat last time, then the Galactic Wizard took us on a cosmic adventure.
I said yes and we're off to explore the world!

Once again we must bid our friends goodbye. Penny and Charlie were sad to see us go, but also thrilled for us. They said they were very happy to be home with the cuddle. I promised to send postcards.

So Fred and I are off on yet another adventure.
We wish you well and to always have peace, love, and happiness in your heart.
Be true to yourself.
We love you all!
Hugs,
Miss Chloe