WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

What?

What knowledge are they talking about? Within us where? And how will we ever find it?
As we sat pondering our latest dilemma we noticed that Penny seemed far far away.
Staring straight ahead, with eyes glazed over, she murmured:
"If red was green and green was yellow
if you were he and he were thee
if down was up and up was under
if the key is the answer, the answer is the key."
What?
Oh my Oh dear.

Hugs,
Miss Chloe