WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

The Word

I was clueless.
So I decided to sit full lotus and meditate.
It didn’t take long before all became clear, I knew the word!
Penny, Charlie, Fred and I clasped hands, closed our eyes and I spoke the word.
A swirly thing happened and then we heard music. We opened our eyes to find the word had revealed a portal, which we eagerly stepped through.

We were back on Zyzabor. But not a black and white Zyzabor, this Zyzabor was beautiful, and in living color. In front of us stood Mr Wizard, staff in hand, his flowing robe vibrant with color. Next to him was the lovely Breahilda, glowing in the warm sunlight. The Eerts were there, too. They no longer had angry eyes, their eyes were happy. Magnificently colored flowers were everywhere, and they were singing. It seemed everything was either singing or humming, in the key of C.

The word was the key and the key was music, which lifted the spell that hung over Zyzabor and freeing Mr Wizard.
Mr Wizard, softly smiling, thanked us. As did Breahilda, who told us our pureness of heart was really the key. Our task was done, we could go home whenever we were ready.

I looked down and saw the red slippers had once again made their way to my foot pads. We wanted to stay and enjoy this new found beauty, but we were also eager to go home. So, one last time, we held hands and closed our eyes, while I tapped three times saying “There’s no place like home.”



It seems we fell into a deep sleep, and slept for a very long time. When we awoke, we were home.
Hugs,
Miss Chloe