WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Home Again


Was it all a dream?
How we managed to get ourselves out of that predicament and home, none of us knew. One minute we’re on Zyzabor, next minute we’re home, tucked safely in our comfy warm beds. Something to do with red slippers? We just couldn’t remember. But we were home!
We all slept for 10 days! The cuddle was thrilled we were home, but they could see how very tired we were, so they let us sleep and sleep.

Now that we’re refreshed, it’s story time! And it’s been such fun telling them of all our many adventures. I think we’ll have stories to tell for quite some time.

Fred noticed an envelope tucked in his waistcoat pocket. It was addressed to the four of us, from Mr Wizard. We eagerly listened as Fred read us the letter:

To my four wonderful Galactic companions,
You have been a joy to have on board my starship. I had hoped to show you more of the Galaxy, but things didn’t work out quite as planned, as we ran into a few unexpected obstacles.
In the face of danger you showed your true colors. You were all so brave and eager to help, when help was so very much needed. I, and Breahilda, will forever be grateful.
To show my gratitude I have sent along a small gift. It sits just outside your domain.
Use it wisely.
Your friend,
The Galactic Wizard

A gift, Oh goody goody!
We ran down the stairs and looked out back. There stood an odd object. What was it? Fred read the note attached.
It was a time machine!
I think I fainted.
Hugs,
Miss Chloe