WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Postcard from the Water’s Edge


Dear Fred, Penny, Charlie, and all the Cuddle
I’m having a lovely time, here at Great Aunt Edna’s, though I do miss you all terribly.
After a lovely little respite I’m feeling ever so much better. I took long walks along the beach and watched the surfers surf. I became so intrigued I decided I must try surfing. After only a few tries I was up and surfing. I wasn’t a hoodad for long.
The surf was up last week. Huge swells came through. It was pumping. And I shot the curl! I was tubed, I rode the barrel. It was far out, it was epic. I was stoked. It was gnarly.
That's me in the top photo, though I'm hard to make out.
The locals are calling me the itty bitty, very colorful Kahuna. They say I’m a natural. This is way better than sky diving!
I may be staying a wee bit longer. There’s a big beach party at the end of summer that I’ve been invited to. It would be rude of me to decline.
Well, I must get my beauty rest. They say surf conditions will be supreme tomorrow morning. No ankle slop.
Maybe I’ll get to ride the perfect wave.
Cowabunga!
Hugs,
Miss Chloe