WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Carl Caterpillar


I had a very interesting discussion with a caterpillar last night.
I decided to wander into the yard, as it was such a lovely evening. I saw a caterpillar walking by and bid him a good evening. The caterpillar decided to stop and chat for a while. He said his name was Carl and he was soon to become a butterfly. I thought that most peculiar, he didn’t at all look like a butterfly. Still, he insisted.
He also told me Spring was right around the corner. So I looked around the corner but could see no Spring. But again, he insisted.
Carl had a very scholarly look about him, especially with that lovely bow tie he was wearing, and he spoke with a great deal of authority. So he must be right.
We said our good-byes and he went on his way. As he slowly left my sight I wondered if he perhaps thought me to be a butterfly. I would be most flattered, if he had.
Later in the evening I told the cuddle of my little adventure and they all agreed, he indeed sounded like a most interesting fellow and obviously well educated. They would have enjoyed meeting him.
And they would definitely have to look around the corner some time, to see if Spring was there.
Hugs,
Miss Chloe