WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

I am Me

I think I’m something special
high above the crowd
so high at times
I’m all alone
like sitting on a cloud.
But I don’t live in a make believe world
my thinking’s down to earth
I know who I am
and what I can be
I know just what I’m worth.
So when they ask of one another
just who does she think she be
I very proudly tell them
I am me!

I wrote a poem, then drew a picture with a cloud in it.
The cuddle loved them. So do I!
Hugs,
Miss Chloe