WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Happy Spring!

Oh, I just love Spring! Flowers are blooming and birdies are building little homes for their babies-to-be. The sun is even coming out from behind the clouds a little more often, warming our hearts and souls.
So, in honor of Spring, I changed my colors!
What do you think? Isn’t this just so Springy!
I looked all over for a pretty color combination, but couldn’t find just what I wanted. As I sat on my lady’s bed, staring into a mirror on the wall, frustrated but not willing to give up, I saw them. Just the colors I was looking for. On me!
They were my very own colors! My colors are perfect! All I needed to do was look down. I’m Spring! I’ll have to thank my lady. Pretty Pretty!

Here’s a happy little poem for Spring:
Flowers bloom
in warm sunlight
Birdies sing
to Mother Nature’s delight.
Spring is magical
pure and clean
Spring is glorious
and oh so serene.

Happy Hugs,
Miss Chloe