WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

The Philosophizing Philosopher

My bones are missing, my hair is gone, my teeth I cannot see.
A life of leisure I aspire, then happy I will be.

I want to be a philosopher and philosophize, while being surrounded by my pillow laden cuddle. So that’s just what I’m going to do. The cuddle has always enjoyed my ramblings, they are all ears. And there are so many wondrous thoughts floating around in my polyfilled head.
I will put paw pad to key pad and amaze the world with my super duper thoughts. I may even write poetry. After all, I am a Pisces!
So, for now, I’m taking a sabbatical from globe trotting and swingy thingy hang gliding. Fred and Charlie are both in agreement. They too are missing a little from here and there, but still have a lot of spunk. And we all know Penny is barely hanging on to her left arm, so she’s totally for a little lazying around.
Charlie has rolled up his map, for now. But perhaps when the weather gets a bit warmer…
But no matter how comfy cozy lazy we may be, we’ll always have our parties, and we’ll always always dance.
Hugs,
Miss Chloe
Philosopher Poet Daydreamer Bear-Extraordinaire