WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Pillow Talk

I have been putting a lot of effort into doing nothing. It’s given me much more time to spend with my cuddle. I sit on my favorite pillow and we while away the hours in peaceful chitter-chatter.
I’ve had this pillow for as long as I can remember. It’s quite large, so it’s dreamy to fall asleep on, which I often do. I find feathers poking out of it, every so often. And I’ve wondered: Who do these feathers belong to and how did they get here? We don’t have feathers. Are they birdie feathers?
Perhaps some birdies flew too fast and their feathers fell off and my lady caught the feathers as they fell from the sky. Or perhaps a large wind blew the feathers off the birdies. Or perhaps the birdies plucked them out themselves and offered them to my lady in thanks for leaving food out for them.
Then my lady made a pillow from these lovely feathers, just for me. And it’s pink! My favorite color!
I must write a thank-you note. It’s never too late to write thank-you notes.
But right now it’s time to curl up and take a nap, on my favorite pink pillow.
Hugs,
Miss Chloe