WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

The Eerts

We woke refreshed and ready to take on a new day. Breahilda had watched over us the whole night through. We were in Breahilda’s color bubble. No matter where we walked the bubble came with us. How delightful. After nibbling some delicious berries we were ready and eager to be on our way.

Breahilda warned us of the dangers we might encounter, that we'd entered the land of the Eerts, who were unwelcoming, grumpy and just plain mean spirited. She told us to stay close, walk quickly and be wary of our surroundings. Well, that sounded ominous.

We headed out along a path that looked vaguely familiar, but yet not. Everything outside our color bubble looked so bleak and uninviting. We were ever so grateful not to be out there. Our worries slowly faded and we hummed a pretty tune as we walked.

But the forest had thickened and grew ever so eerie, and our worries quickly returned. Some trees were so close they entered our bubble. These were the Eerts.
Breahilda hurried us along, but the Eerts were everywhere. And they looked angry. Our path was blocked, we had no where to go and the Eerts were closing in fast. We were so frightened we couldn’t move, talk, think, or even breathe. We turned to Breahilda, silently begging for help. She knew there was but one way out.

Breahilda told us to close our eyes and for me to tap my slippers together three times and say “there’s no place like home”. What slippers? I looked down and saw I was wearing red slippers. Was this déjà vu? No time to ponder that now. We closed our eyes and I tapped as I said those magical words.

We’re home!
Or are we?

Hugs,
Miss Chloe