WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Farewell Lovely Serentularians!

The Serentularians were so very warm and friendly. We had a delightful time with them. They even asked us to stay. We were quite flattered, even considered their proposal, but decided to move on.
This planet is so colorful I’m afraid I’d blend right in and no one would see me. Oh what an awful thought!

They gave us this mushroom thingy as a going away present. They’d noticed we were admiring it, well I was admiring it. They even carried it back to the ship for us. How sweet!

We said our farewells and climbed aboard the starship. Mr Wizard returned from his deliveries just moments after. Since he told us not to stray away and we hadn’t run into him on our wanderings, we decided not to tell him exactly what we’d been up to.
He did, however, notice the large mushroom thingy, as he busily walked by. He hasn’t inquired about it, yet. Since we don’t know what we’d tell him, I quick sat on it, so he wouldn't see it. Maybe he’ll forget it’s even here.

We’re settling back in and preparing to warp away. The next delivery is to a dark planet. We’re not sure what that means, or even what Mr Wizard's delivering. It’s at the far reaches of this galaxy, so maybe it’s just not sunny bright and colorful, like Serentular. But it should be lovely!

Fractacs,
Miss Chloe