WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Oh My


We woke happy and eager to be moving on. But we still hadn’t a clue where we were, or really where to move on to. We decided the best thing to do was indeed nothing. So we played in the brook, ate lots of apples, and enjoyed the day. Which seemed to last a very long time. Too long. Would nighttime ever come? The sun just kept on shining. It didn’t go down or up or round and round. It didn’t seem to be moving at all. And there were two moons, or what looked like moons, on either side of the sun. How odd.


We were concerned with this constant daylight, but much more concerned with the echoing roars coming from just across the butterfly meadow.
We could see the tall trees seriously swaying. Then we saw a green head, a very large green head on a very long neck bobbing from the treetops, its mouth overflowing with leaves. Make that two. Oh my.

It was definitely time to be moving on. But how to leave wherever it was we were? And before those eating machines came to eat us!
Then I remembered. I looked down and saw I was still wearing the red slippers. Should I dare click them again? Look where they landed us the first time around. We quickly agreed to give it another go. We had nothing to lose. Actually we had a lot to lose, by staying. It was our only choice, our only chance. We formed a circle, held hands, closed our eyes, and I tapped three times saying “There’s no place like home.”

We fell into the same deep sleep. Time passed, or maybe stood still. When we woke and opened our eyes, eyes were staring back at us. But whose, is that a who? And where were we now?
On my.
Hugs,
Miss Chloe