WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Breakfast in Bed!

This morning Fred and Charlie decided they wanted to surprise Penny and me with breakfast in bed. They made pancakes. They couldn’t find any strawberry jam, which I’m extremely fond of, so they used raspberry salsa. It didn’t look appetizing enough, so they added a few marshmallows.
Smiling from ear to ear Fred and Charlie proudly presented us with this most unusual breakfast, complete with some pretty yellow flowers. It was so sweet of them. The pancakes, however, weren’t. But we didn’t let on. We ate a few bites then, when they became preoccupied with their shadows, tucked the rest under a pillow.
Afterwards, we looked through some of my lady’s bins today. It’s always so much fun. We found some items we couldn’t identify but were quite lovely. Then Penny pulled out a scrap of fabric and I gasped with excitement. The fabric looked like me! Penny found my ancestors, it’s my genealogy! The discovery simply took my breath away.
It was a just a tiny snippet. We searched for me, but no more was to be found. Still, it’s something. What a wonderful find!
Now we’re off on a scavenger hunt.
Hugs,
Miss Chloe
Oh, Charlie took this picture when I wasn’t looking. He’s such a sweet sneak. Aren’t I pretty!