WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!
Fred and I were the Grand Marshals of this years Cuddles Easter Parade. We had more participants, as our cuddle seems to be growing, making our parade even more fun. Everyone was decked out in their finest. We all looked so very lovely. I wore my favorite Easter hat!
Afterwards, we went Easter egg hunting. Someone surreptitiously hid lovely colored eggs for us to find. I found one in my toothbrush holder and another in a lamp socket. Fred found one in his trouser drawer and Penny found one in with her hair curlers.
We found unusual foot prints in some baby powder I’d gotten on the floor. (I love baby powder. It smells so pretty.) They don’t belong to any of us. I wonder if our mystery egg hider made them.
I started reading the dictionary! I’ve decided to use a new big word every day. My first new big word is surreptitiously, which I surreptitiously used today. Did you notice it? I’m so surreptitiously clever!
Time for a nap.
Hugs,
Miss Chloe