WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Adventure vs The Bubble Bath

We’ve been exploring Koko-Waputa-Kiki, between rain storms that is. It rains a lot on this little island. It’s also a very odd little island. There are statues and figural thingies everywhere. Not too sure what they signify, not sure if I really want to know. Charlie’s been taking some interesting pictures.

The engine is in parts and scattered here, there, and everywhere. The captain and crew are standing around a lot, scratching their heads. I do wish they’d hurry along.

The locals are very skeptical of us and do a lot of huddling and talking in low tones, while looking our way. We can’t speak their language, so they needn’t whisper. Besides, it’s rude.

If the sun ever comes out we’re going to go on a nice picnic, maybe up that mountain there. Fred and Charlie have done quite well with their fishing while Penny and I found lots of berries to pick, even some lovely mushrooms. It’ll all make a lovely picnic lunch.

I wonder where we’ll wind up next. This is all so very exciting! We miss the cuddle, however, and my lady. I do hope they are getting on okay without us.
I also miss my nice hot bubble baths. And my favorite pink pillow. I think I’m homesick.

Tomorrow the sun will shine and we’ll be off on another adventure. I can’t wait!
Hugs,
Miss Chloe