WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

A Mother’s Day Gift

The engine is slowly being repaired. The crew had to make some parts from other parts. They’re very clever fellows. They say we should be able to sail in just a few days. I have my paws crossed.

Meanwhile, Fred, Charlie, Penny, and I have been exploring the island. This is a tiny island and perfectly round, which we find most peculiar. We can walk around the island in less than an hour. But it would take us much longer to walk across it, as there is a very tall mountain right in the middle.

Small as it may be, it’s a lovely island, with much to see. The flora and fauna are breathtakingly beautiful. And I think I already mentioned the odd figural objects that are scattered about. One minute we’re admiring a purple plant, next we’re staring at a big tiki thingy. We’ve walked so much we nearly wore the fabric off our feet. Some mending may be in order.

The locals, who call themselves Waputians, have been quite attentive to us. One was measuring Fred, another was poking Charlie’s arm, and another was actually smelling Penny. I’m sure it’s their friendly way of making guests feel welcome, as they have big grinny smiles on their faces. They like us.

So much so, that they’re treating me to a lovely hot bath, in a lovely bathtub (which Charlie took a picture of me in, earlier). Hopefully there will be lots and lots of bubbles. How wonderful! I think they think I’m a mother. And being it’s Mother’s Day, they’re giving me a gift. How lovely!
Telling them I'm not a mother would be rude of me. It might hurt their feelings, as they worked so hard on my gift.

Gotta run. I mustn't be late for my bath. I don't like it when the water gets cold.
Oh, I can see it bubbling from here. Oh good, bubbles!
But what are all those veggies for? And are those roots and herbs?

To all moms, all across the land, sea, and sky…
Happy Mother’s Day!
May you be as pampered today as I’m about to be!

Hugs,
Miss Chloe