WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Visiting Serentular


Mr Wizard has asked us if we’d like to come along with him as he makes a few galactic deliveries and perhaps visit with a few of his friends. Since we’re so thoroughly enjoying our galactic ride we all agreed wholeheartedly. How very exciting!


We are in a galaxy far far away. And it took only a day to get here. It’s the Astrorippleripple Galaxy. It has several planets, each with several moons. Mr Wizard’s first delivery (of what I don’t know) is to a small community on the northern steppes of the planet Serentular. We were given strict instructions to stay aboard the starship, as our appearance might frighten the townspeople. Our appearance? Well!


We’ve decided to go sneak a peek, anyway. Charlie popped out earlier to take a picture of the brilliant sky, being the windows of the starship are so terribly dirty. And nothing happened to him. So we’re off. I even see a welcoming committee.
I wonder if they do windows.
Tootles and Hugs,
Miss Chloe