WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Greebop, Plymistular!


Greebop, plymistular!
That’s hello how are you, in Serentularian. We’re learning their language. Apparently everyone on Serentular speaks one language.

We left the comforts of the starship and went exploring. It’s a lovely place. And the Serentularians are lovely creatures. They welcomed us with open arms. Yes, they do have arms. Mr Wizard worried over nothing.



This is a very colorful planet. From the sky to the plants to their homes, everything is awash in color. And they love to garden. Most of the flowers I see are blue. Who says it’s hard to get blue in the garden!

And oh oh oh, you’ll never guess what their favorite pastime is. Shuffleboard! It is indeed a small small world.
Must run, they’ve invited us to play. Oh, what fun!
Fractacs (Hugs)
Miss Chloe