WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Star Date: Tuesday

We climbed aboard this amazingly spacious spaceship, settled in to our very comfy seats and awaited departure. Moments later we were in the air and effortlessly gliding upward. It was smooth sailing.

I was about to ask for a cup of tea when the ship suddenly went into warp speed. We were plastered to our seats and holding on for dear life. Our cheeks were behind our ears.

We finally slowed down and all was calm again. Out our window we could see stars of every color against the blackest black sky we ever saw. Breathtakingly beautiful.

Where we are going we haven’t a clue, but we don’t much care.

Maybe I could get some tea now, maybe even a banana.

Heavenly Hugs,
Miss Chloe