WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Diamonds are a girl’s best friend!

Oh, what a grand Valentine’s party! Everyone attended, even the manufactured bears. We all had such splendid fun! The lemonade flowed like water, the Trix Mix bowl refilled time after time. Music played and we danced till dawn.
About half-way through the festivities gifts were exchanged. Charlie gave Penny a lovely shawl, its beauty took her breath away. She simply adores it. Penny gave Charlie a Special Police badge, which pleased him greatly.
Fred really like the medallion I gave him. He wore it for the rest of the evening. And Fred, dear Fred, gave me diamonds!
They are lovely! They sparkle and glitter in the light. I may never take them off! Charlie took this picture. Penny has become camera shy.
It was a magical night, thoroughly enjoyed by all.
The cuddle slept the day away. Tonight we play Pinochle, if we can keep our eyes open. I’m still quite sleepy.
We’re planning a field trip. But where, is yet to be decided. Some place fun!
Hugs,
Miss Chloe