WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Saturday Night Party

Our Saturday night party is winding down. It was great fun. Our entire cuddle of teddy bears attended, which is quite rare these days as some are a bit on the wobbly side. They not only attended, but danced. Amazing!
Poor little Penny was having a real hard time. Her right arm isn't on very well. (Don't tell anyone but she's thread jointed, poor thing.) She flung her bad arm over her shoulder and danced into the night. A real trooper. She mostly danced with Charlie, who she's got googly eyes for. And I do believe Charlie is equally smitten with her, loose arm and all.
Well, I'd better get back. I here limbo music, so maybe the party's winding back up. What fun!
Limbo anyone?
Oh, I managed to take a picture of Penny, but couldn't get Charlie to stand still long enough. Maybe next time.
Hugs,
Miss Chloe