WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

My New Hat


I decided to rummage through my lady’s bins of teddy bear paraphernalia last night, and play dress-up. Charlie snuck up and took a picture of me, in a most unbecoming pose. I wasn’t at all pleased with him. Charlie, however, thought it was quite funny.
After finding just the right ensemble I let Charlie take another (and much better I might add) picture of me.
I look quite stunning, don’t you think? I am so pretty!
I love the hat. I dream of having real teddy bear fur. Mind you, I like my unique look and I know I'm very pretty, but still, I don’t know why my lady put me in camouflage. Why, you can hardly make out my lovely purpley-blue eyes. Oh my.
Well, I’m off for Tuesday night shuffle board. I’m a very good shuffler.
Think I’ll wear my new hat!
Hugs,
Miss Chloe
PS: Now be sure to enlarge my pictures. I am so pretty!