WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Flower Power

I went purple!
Do you like it? Is it me? I think it goes well with my vivid complexion.
I also decided I wanted to be a flower-power child. I found these little goodies while rummaging through my lady’s stuff, and put them aside for when I got tired of wearing someone else’s ears. Which was midway through last night’s game of Spoons. My poor paws were getting so sore I needed to take a break, anyway.
I’m a hippie now. Aren’t I pretty?
I have Fred’s Valentine’s Day gift all picked out. I thought I’d show it to you before I wrap it. I’m going to use one of these lovely old hankies to wrap it in.
Isn’t his gift lovely? Do you think he’ll like it? Is it too over the top? It’s very important that I impress everyone.
I found it, too, in my lady’s bins of nonsense. But, honestly, I haven’t a clue what it is. No matter, it's shiny and strikingly lovely.
Wonder what Fred will give me. I love diamonds. Do you think he’ll give me diamonds? Oh, I hope he gives me diamonds!
Valentine’s Day is Saturday, party night. We’ll exchange gifts there. Oh, I can’t wait!
Hugs,
Miss Chloe