WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Lions and Tigers and Bears..

Just popped in for a minute.
During last night’s Pinochle game we discussed our upcoming field trip. Several good ideas were brought to the table and at times there were some heated discussions. But we finally came to a decision. We’re going on a Safari! Looking out our attic window, it's sure to be quite an exciting venture.
Most (not all) other ideas were noted for future outings.
We’re now working out the details of our Safari. And I’ve been searching for the perfect hat!
I found this treasure in yet another of my lady’s bins of goodies. I thought, perfect! It’ll keep the harsh sun out of my eyes and off my face. I am delicate, you know.
Charlie took a picture of me in my hat. I so very love hats! And my diamond earrings!
I’m off. The cuddle likes to lounge around on Monday nights. Our quiet time. And I need to catch up on my beauty sleep.
Safari, here we come!
Hugs,
Miss Chloe