WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Sorry Penny..


First, I need to publicly apologize to Penny. She hated the picture I took of her, and posted. I thought she looked great, but she doesn’t agree. She says she wasn’t at her best. Perhaps. Too much lemonade, me thinks.
She was in one of her moods, but she’s since forgiven me, she’s very forgiving. Her beau Charlie helped, by telling her how lovely he thought she was. I mean is.
Charlie took a few pictures last night, at Pinochle. I didn’t do too well, but Fred did great. Fred is my beau. He’s an early teddy, like me. He’s actually number two, but he thinks he’s number one. Men!
Nevertheless, I have a huge crush on Fred, he’s my main hug. He’s very sweet and quite the gentleman.
I’m posting two pictures of Fred and me, because we all couldn’t decide on just one.
Handsome, isn’t he!
Wonder what he’s getting me for Valentine’s Day?
Hugs,
Miss Chloe