WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Treasure Map

We played a little shuffle board tonight. Charlie got bored and started rummaging through an old trunk of my lady's. We don't think it'd been opened for years, if ever. It was in the attic crawl space, all covered with dust. Was it even my lady's? Maybe it's been hidden up here for years and years. The house was built almost a hundred years ago!
Anyway, amongst old papers and whatnots, Charlie found a treasure map! A real treasure map!!!
If we can figure it out, we're going on a Safari-treasure hunt. The cuddle is beyond excited!
Hugs,
Miss Chloe