WHERE REALITY IS BUT A FLEETING MEMORY
Hello!
I'm Miss Chloe..

..philosopher, poet, daydreamer, adventurer.
Bear-extraordinaire!
But mostly I'm a carefree flibbertigibbet!
I and my lovely companions Penny, Charlie,
and my sweetheart Fred
have taken to the roads, seas, and skies
in search of adventure.
Come along with us on our psychedelic journeys!
Warm Hugs,
Miss Chloe

Sleepy Sunday

Well, the party went on and on. What a night!
I finally got to sleep around 3AM. And slept most of, make that all of, today. It was very chilly outside, so it was nice to stay indoors, cozied up on my lady's studio bed, with all the gang. Lots of snoring going on. I just put my earplugs in and my eye shades on and all the world went drifting away.
Tonight we play Pinochle, but it'll be an early night.
Hugs,
Miss Chloe